10 Tips for Natural Hair
Your natural hair is your crown. You have to do whatever it takes to protect and preserve it. Here are 10 tips on how to take care of your natural hair:
1. Moisturize your hair with a daily moisturizing creme.
2. Eat a Healthy well Balance diet as well as drinking water that is half of your body weight.
3. Feed your curls with vitamins with healthy fats. Check out of blog post about the 6 food for health hair for more healthy food tips.
4. Start a hair diary to see what hair products you have used and what works best for your hair type.
5. Comb your hair wet with conditioner while using wide tooth comb.
6. Give your hair a break a few times a week with protective hair styles like buns and braids.
7. Wash your hair once a week
8. Wear your hair in a satin bonnet at night only!
9 Always ask your stylist what are the new and updated products you can use on your hair.
10. Love what you have and try different types of hairstyles