6 Super Foods That will Promote healthy Hair
We are serious about health hair. Here are 6 super food that will promote healthy hair.
- Salmon: Is rich with omega 3 and fatty acids. It is a high quality of protein source and is pack with vitamin B12. It support the health of your scalp.
- Dark Green Vegetable: Dark green vegetable has vitamins A and C. It produce sebum which is an oily substance that is a natural hair conditioner. It is also rich with iron and calcium.
- Beans: legumes like kidney beans and lentils are very important if you want to achieve health hair. They are rich with protein that will promote hair growth. They also provide Iron, zinc, and biotin. If you suffer from biotin deficiencies, it can result in brittle hair. Expert recommend 3 or more cups of beans per a week.
- Sunflower Seeds: Full with vitamin E that enhance blood flow to the scalp and promote faster hair growth
- Sweet Potatoes: Packed with beta Carotene it will promote both hair growth and healthy scalp.
- Chia and flax seeds: Rich with omega 3s these seed will keep your healthy and shiny
Bonus: If you are reading this blog. You will receive 10% off one of your services on your next appointment. Just present this blog post to the salon coordinator.
Art Tech Hair Studio….More than a Salon!